INHERITANCE TAX PLANNING
“IN THIS WORLD NOTHING CAN BE SAID TO BE CERTAIN EXCEPT DEATH AND TAXES”
Everything taken care of
In our experience, a major concern for many older people is ensuring their estate is properly structured. This usually means:
• Creating or updating a will to ensure assets are passed on to the beneficiaries you choose.
• Understanding Inheritance Tax. With house prices now far higher than a generation ago, you may find your estate could be liable to tax. With careful planning, you can significantly reduce or even eliminate the Inheritance Tax payable on your estate.
• Considering the use of a ‘Power of Attorney’ to ensure your financial affairs can be managed by those you trust, if you no longer have the mental capacity yourself.
• Finally, when a relative or loved one dies, we help our clients with probate, ensuring all necessary financial documents are efficiently administered. At this difficult time, it is important to have everything taken care of in a professional, timely manner by a company you can trust.
A Comprehensive Service
- Utilising Tax Exemptions
- Will Writing
- Taper Relief
- Life Cover
- Guaranteed Whole of Life Policies
- ISA AIM Portfolio
- Estate Planning
The service given by Affinity is personal, well focused and effective. I am happy to recommend them.
The service & support provided by Aaron and Affinity, was friendly, efficient and very helpful. Thank you.
The service Steve provided was friendly & helpful.
Rob has always been very knowledgeable, helpful and proactive. He never rushes our meetings and takes time to understand our particular situation. We certainly don’t feel like another number in his list of customers.
The consultant found us good deals, but when we already had the best price with someone else, he said so.
I have received excellent advice from my advisor for over 20 years.
I’ve been impressed with the support given to me by Joshua. I’d forgotten just how stressful house hunting can be, but it’s good to know that at least someone’s got my back financially.
Josh did you proud today at our meeting to arrange the mortgage. He was prompt, organised, competent, professional and clear in his explanations. The meeting was a most successful one thanks to his excellent manner.